Go Fish! Guide Service Inc.offers full-service guide tripson your choice of about 75 lakes. Located in Park Rapids, MN, Go Fish! Guide Service Inc. caters to guests in Park Rapids, Nevis, Menahga, Akeley, Lake George, Hubbard, Dorset and Emmaville.
Some guests want to learn more about the lake they’re staying on, other’s prefer to visit the most recent “hot lake”.Walleye, largemouth & smallmouth bass, northern pike, muskies or panfish; whicheveryou prefer, Go Fish! Guide Service Inc. is ready to get your group on the water!
Go Fish! Guide Service Inc. provides everything you need to catch fish; rods, reels, bait, tackle, P.F.D.’s, a top of the line Crestliner boat and your captain for the day, owner Jason Durham and his years of angling expertise.
Whether you’ve been fishing your entire life or have never been angling in your life, Go Fish! Guide Service Inc. will give you an experience you’ll be sure to remember for a lifetime!
How to book a guide trip
- Contact Jason Durham via phone, email, text or by sending a message on Facebook.
- Make sure you include the date you’d prefer for a guide trip and a phone number for Jason to contact you.
- Once the date is agreed upon, meeting arrangements will be made for your time on the water with Go Fish! Guide Service.
- There is no deposit required.
- If there is foul weather, the trip will be rescheduled or cancelled with no charge to you.Your guide will fish in the rain, wind, snow, but not when there’s lightning. If you don’t want to fish in the rain, howling winds or snow,the trip can be rescheduled (depending upon availability).
- Go Fish! Guide Service accepts payment of cash or check following the trip. Sorry, we do not accept credit cards.